Friday, March 21, 2008

NEW ADDITION!!




Well, we have a new addition to our family! I found Missy at the Animal Shelter. So far she has been a wonderful dog...she is gentle and quiet, and tolerates the kids!!! She hasn't nipped anyone or shown any aggression. I was told she was "fixed" by the animal shelter , but from the picture of her in one of Mallory's diapers you know she isn't!!!!......So her surgery is booked for April18th!!!! YEA!!!

Eric and Josh have a new addiction, okay, me too...GUITAR HERO!!!.....Eric rented it last weekend and we played for almost 2 days straight!!! (except for the hours we went to church!) We had a blast and the competition is fierce!!! The boys are coming over for Easter in 2 days and there will definitely be a showdown!!!! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Welcome to the world of bloggin! Now I have another friend to visit on a regular basis! Be sure to add my blog> to your site!!